Thursday, October 31, 2013

A Board Seat At Sitestar...

As many of you know, I have been investing/invested in Sitestar (SYTE) for a while now. After a while, I filed a 13D and was recently added as a director of the company (here is the 8K and my Form 3). As you can imagine, this development limits the amount that I am able talk about the investment. As such, I presently don't have any plans to post on Ragnar about it for the duration of my service (emphasis on the serve part, as there are no board fees, stock options, or anything of that nature).

I am excited about the experience and getting to work with both Frank and Dan- both incredibly nice and shrewd people. It is the hope, that in this process, we will hear from shareholders and non-shareholders a like. Feel free to contact Sitestar at investorrelations(AT)sitestar.com or me- jeff(AT)sitestar.com for Sitestar related matters or ragnarisapirate(AT)gmail.com for all others.

You can get an idea for some of the progress the company is making (with credit going to Frank on that) on the rental properties (here) and the houses for sale (here). Hopefully, good things will be coming.

-Jeff

Disclosure/Disclaimer:  I own and represent shares of Sitestar (SYTE) and am also a director of the company. This post is my nothing more than my thoughts/opinion. Always do a ton of your own research before so much as contemplating anything that I say, do, write, or even think about.



No comments: