Saturday, March 9, 2013

Ethanex Has A Proposed Settlement With McGuire Woods.

Ethanex is now petitioning the Bankruptcy Court in Kansas to approve the proposed settlement of $6.7 million dollars in regard to the McGuire Woods case. This, just after hiring a firm to help determine the shareholders of the company. The original investment thesis can be read here. Keep in mind that there may be additional monies coming into the Ethanex estate from the liquidation of the Zehil Estate.

While I am a touch disappointed with the settlement amount, I am certainly not complaining.

For your reading pleasure:



Disclosure/Disclaimer:  I own and represent shares of Ethanex. I reserve the right to change the positions at any time. This post is my nothing more than my thoughts/opinion. Always do a ton of your own research before so much as contemplating anything that I say, do, write, or even think about.

No comments: