Tuesday, September 11, 2012

KSW Is Getting Acquired.

KSW has always been an interesting nano cap. At one point, I briefly held a small position in it. Anyway, they just announced that the company is getting acquired for just a hair over $32.1 million (a nice premium to the prior market price). The company certainly wasn't in a high growth industry- they installed really big HVAC units in NYC, but they were a company that was wrongly beaten down and left for dead in the depths of the Great Recession; they traded for well less than net cash! This, despite being a well run company with the founder owning a glut of the stock.

I will spare you further details on the company as they are far to easy to find from value investing blogs in a Google search.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ksw-acquired-32-1-million-174117262.html

Congrats to all of you longs.

Disclosure/Disclaimer: I have no position in any regard to KSW. I reserve the right to change my position at any time. This is nothing more than my opinion. You should always do a ton of your own research before even contemplating anything that I say, do, write, or so much as think about.

No comments: