Tuesday, March 13, 2012

International Baler Continues To Impress!

WOW... Not only did International Baler post really good numbers in their most recent 10Q, but they also actually paid money to send out a press release which, I can't remember them doing as long as I have been a shareholder. It seems that they are pretty confident in their financial footing, as they have historically been very frugal with their funds.

Items of note:

*The lawsuit for the wrongful death of an employee was dismissed, though, it could still come back through an amended complaint. Even so, it looks like the company's insurance will take care of this.

* The backlog of sales has significantly swelled... From just under $3.3 million to $7.8 million- and in just 3 months at that! WOW!

*PP&E went up a little bit, indicating that the company is spending on the facility. I won't be a bit surprised if they take on a large renovation of the facility in the not so distant future. After hearing the sort of efficiencies that they would get by doing so, I think that it would be prudent to do so.

Anyway, having been long the company since the depths of the Great Recession, I am still a happy long of this great little company!


Disclosure/Disclaimer: I am long shares of IBAL... This is not advice of any kind. Always do a ton of your own research before contemplating doing anything that I say, do, write, or so much as think about.


1 comment:

bigbadbakken said...

How about the share price today?!? That must have made you feel good! It made me jealous because I sold waaaaay too early! lol