Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Berkowitz Outperforms (Finally!)

Here, we read that Bruce Berkowitz is now sitting on one of the best funds, after being one of the worst funds. It has been a long time coming and I am genuinely happy for the guy. While I have never invested along side of him (in anything, to my knowledge) I have respect for the guy, simply because he is so damned contrary. Anyone that can go in to some of the situations that he has invested in is either insane or incredibly smart and ballsy (just for being able to go against everyone's opinion!). I think it's the later for Berkowitz.

To the people that redeemed on him at the wrong time: congrats, you now look stupid and are probably mad at someone other than yourself for what was solely your mistake.


Disclosure/Disclaimer: None that I know of... This is not advice of any kind. Always do a ton of your own research before contemplating doing anything that I say, do, write, or so much as think about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One day doesn't cut it, you are still under water for thelast 5 years.