Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Shit My Dad Says.

OK, so, it isn't really Shit that MY Dad says, but, there is a great site, called "Shit My Dad Says." Basically, it is just this guy who writes all the hilarious shit that his dad says. And believe me, it's great... I would liken him to a less wealthy Charlie Munger who is more straight forward (who would have ever thought that?).

For example, the most recent thing that he posted was this:

"There won't be humans in 500 years. Enough people choke themselves when they jerk off we gave it a name. We ain't a species made to last."


Here is another one:
"You don't have to be good to succeed. You just gotta be the least shitty option. Example: We're eating at The Olive Garden."

...WOW...

Anybody that is that bold certainly deserves my respect. Well, maybe not my respect, but, they deserve something. Anyway, as it had been a while since I read the site and I wanted a break from other stuff, I figured I would read some older posts...

I was going through some older posts and came across one from the most recent Father's Day. I encourage you to read the whole thing (I'd post a snip of it for you, but, the formatting is really weird, and frankly, I don't feel like taking the time to fix it)... It's just a few pages and takes about 2 minutes to read.

I think that it really does a lot to show how different things are now than they were when the story took place. If the protesters on Wall Street would take a step back and realize how good we have it, they may look at things a bit differently.


No comments: