Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pearls Of Wisdom From YouTube Commenters...

Here, we see a speech that Charlie Munger gave to USC Law students.




As usual, the wit and wisdom of Charlie Munger was great. However, something unusual bot surprised and stuck out to me. By chance, I happened to see a comment that was left about a year ago... It puts something that I said a while back in a different perspective (hint: my observation on page views holds true for this series!). Anyway, I liked the comment enough that I thought I would share it with you:

"It's quite amazing to think lady gaga has 150 million views and one that has profound life changing ideas and thoughts only has 6 thousand. Those that find the acquistion of wisdom as entertaining are at an enourmous advantage when it comes to success and achievment."

-Leejr2k1

No comments: