Monday, October 10, 2011

The Frog's Kiss.

Rather than link to the numerous posts on the site that I like, I will simply come out and say this:

"The Frog's Kiss is the best new investment blog out there. Period."

As for my one criticism, I think that it is unfortunate that the author (who I have not talked to) seems to be bent on getting an analyst job. He should probably just thumb his nose at the industry and open his own fund. From what I have read, I would rather him manage my money than most. Hell, generally speaking, I would generally rather a handfull or two of my favorite bloggers manage my money than most established firms out there. Unfortunately, some of them quit blogging once they started a fund or went into the industry in another capacity. But, I suppose that is a subject matter for a different post.

Disclosure/Disclaimer: None. This is not advice of any kind. Always do a ton of your own research in regard to anything that I say, do, write, or so much as even think about.

No comments: