Monday, September 19, 2011

Interview Questions for the CEO of Nevada Gold.

Readers,

I will be interviewing Bob Sturges, the CEO of Nevada Gold on Friday and will be posting the interview shortly thereafter. I thought it would be interesting to ask him some questions from the readers of this blog, so, feel free to email any to ragnarisapirate[at]gmail.com

Disclosure: Long UWN. This is not advice of any kind. This is not a recommendation of any kind. I have received nothing to write/post these notes. Always do a ton of your own research in regard to anything that I say, do, write, or so much as even think about.

4 comments:

Bill said...

Wow, this should be interesting. Looking forward to it.

BTW, I'm eager to read your thoughts on the report they published last week. The market seemed a disappointed with it, and I can't really understand why.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is very interesting.

I would like to know about the raw land in Colorado.

Is it still being actively marketed? What is it's carrying value (book value). How aggressive is the company in regards to it's sale?

2nd Question? Does UWN still have any interest with the Buena Vista Indians? If so, what is it?

Thanks!

Michael M said...

Would love if he could elaborate on why they filed the $20M shelf registration.

famous said...

I would like to know where he sees the stock price 9 months to a year from now;
and investors seemed nervous about the dilutive result that the shelf registration may bring can he respond?