Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Generator Man

As many of you may know, the recent winter storm has wreaked havoc on my home state. Around 1/4 of Kentucky was without power and there are presently thousands not on the grid. To help explain the extent of the problem, we are presently preparing for a crap-ton of Federal Aid to come our way.

To all the non-Kentuckian readers out there: Thanks for your money; I am sure that we can spend it infinitely better than you ever could have! ;-)

Getting back to the original reason for my post- David at KYProgress has alerted me to a man... no scratch that- a patriot, doing his capitalist duty to God and Country: delivering life saving power to the powerless- for a modest fee.

Read the AP article on him here.

1 comment:

Mark @ Stock Pursuit said...

the mortgage bailout is crazy huh. I don't know how we are going to repay all this debt. it seems like a perfect storm unfortunately